It’s been one helluva year for us here at Ungeek and we could not be more grateful for your support in propelling our little blog experiment to where it is now. As thanks for all your kind support, we thought we’d do something extra special for you folks. So with the help of our generous sponsors and with our powers combined (he he), we’d like to invite you to participate in what could be one of the biggest geek giveaways to cap the year – Ungeek’s Holiday Geek Gift Giveaway 2016 (show our partners lots of love and hopefully we can do this again next year, okay? Okay!).
So how does this work?
Everyday starting December 15, we’ll be raffling away gift bundles that we believe reflect the stories that we’ve covered throughout the year. To join, you’ll have to perform the following:
- Like the UnGeek Facebook Page
- Subscribe to the UnGeek YouTube Channel
- Share the promo posts and/or a specific instruction from the post (so you’ll have to check the daily posts to know more)
- Be sure to set your post privacy to PUBLIC
- Use the hashtag #UGHolidayGiveaway and a specific day-itself hashtag
Aside from that, there are special mechanics that you have to perform per day to be eligible for that day’s raffle. (Don’t worry we’ll make it easy…for now *insert evil laugh*). To know what that is, you’ll have to check the daily raffle blog articles to know the specific mechanics and what you stand to win.
We’ll have 2 draw dates for the entire contest. The dates are:
- First Draw (for the first 7 days of the giveaway)-
December 22, 2016December 23, 2016
- Second Draw (for the remaining days of the giveaway) –
December 29, 2016December 30, 2016
Now, to be sure that you will always get an update from us, PLEASE do the following:
- Aside from LIKING our FB Page, kindly go to the upper left tab on our FB Page and hover over FOLLOWING.
- Click the tab and make sure that the SEE FIRST option is clicked under the IN YOUR NEWS FEED category.
- Click the Pencil Button (options) on the Notification and check ALL POSTS and ALL LIVE POST.
- Be sure to follow our YouTube channel as well for possible announcements
- Go to our YouTube Page
- Subscribe to our channel by clicking the SUBSCRIBE button
- Then click the bell icon that appears
- Agree to get notifications from Ungeek PH and click SAVE
If you’ve been good, and Santa selects you, you stand the chance to win one of these prizes.
MECHANICS FOR THE GRAND PRIZE
For the Grand Prize, we’re giving away, yup, a PlayStation 4 Ultimate Holiday Pack! If you don’t know what it is, check this article out. DO IT! DO IT NAOW! Okay, done. You back? You hyped? We sure are! We’re giddy (and frankly a bit envious but mostly giddy) that we’re able to do this! For the Grand Prize, everybody gets a chance to enter and win – even previous winners. It’s that big of a prize so we want to include everybody again.
So what do you have to do to be eligible to win this?
- You must LIKE the UnGeek Facebook Page
- You must SUBSCRIBE to the UnGeek YouTube Channel
- You must LIKE the PlayStation Asia Facebook Page
- You must LIKE the Sony Philippines Facebook Page
- You must have at least joined 3 OTHER Days of the Ungeek Holiday Geek Gift Giveaway
- You must do our challenge (to be revealed on the final day)
We’d like to thank the generosity of our sponsors for the prizes particularly Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited Singapore Branch (SIES) and their agencies for generously providing the PlayStation 4 Ultimate Holiday Pack, Gaming Library for providing a copy of Sea Fall and three copies of the amazingly fun party game, Code Names, iflix for the yearly subscriptions, Datablitz Philippines for providing the Watch Dogs 2 Pack and ASUS Philippines for providing the various Asus Merch Packs.
Editors of Ungeek.PH and Unbox.PH, Employees of Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited Singapore Branch (SIES), Sony Philippines, PlayStation Asia and their respective agencies, Gaming Library, iflix, Datablitz Philippines and Asus Philippines and all their immediate relatives will not be allowed to join this promo.
Ungeek Management reserves the right to disqualify contestants as it sees fit. Management decisions are final.