Niantic is about to roll out the newest feature of Pokémon GO called the ‘Daily Bonuses‘.
With the Daily Bonuses, trainers will soon be able to receive bonuses for doing daily activities, such as catching Pokémon, visiting a PokéStop once a day, etc. Bonus Rewards for completing daily activities include XPs, Stardust, and items!
You’ll also get a bigger bonus when you complete a 7-day streak for each of activities.
- Catching a Pokémon every day will earn you the following bonuses:
- 500 XP
- 600 Stardust
- Catching a Pokémon every day for 7 days straight will earn you the following larger bonuses:
- 2,000 XP
- 2,400 Stardust
- Visiting a PokéStop and spinning the Photo Disc every day will earn you the following bonuses:
- 500 XP
- A number of additional items
- Visiting a PokéStop every day for 7 days straight will earn you the following larger bonuses:
- 2,000 XP
- A greater number of additional items
Do take note that the daily reset happens every 12:00AM of the next day so if you gained a bonus on Thursday morning or afternoon, you’ll be eligible for the next bonus as early of Friday 12AM (local time).
Though feature is still coming very soon, it’s something to really look forward to! Great for trainers (like me) who have been stuck and struggling to climb up the next player level.
Good job, Niantic!
We will definitely keep you posted as soon it is ready for download!
Read more about about Pokémon GO, here are our past articles:
- Niantic-Globe Partnership Announced! Will bring over 200 Gyms and 300 Poké Stops Nationwide and MORE!
- Pokémon GO update is now available! Egg Patterns, Icons, and more! (10-15-16)
- The Newest Pokémon GO Update (10-11-2016) is Finally Announced! | Catch Bonuses, Gym Improvements, and More
- [Open Letter to Niantic Labs] Why Pokémon GO must launch in the Philippines SOON