Celebrating its 7th straight win as “Best of CES People’s Choice Award” for Project Ariana at Consumer Electronics Show 2017 (CES 2017), Razer invites you to join the “Razer CES Fan Appreciation Sale 2017“.
2017 RAZER CES Fan Appreciation Event – Jan 17 to 18
Starting at 18th January, 10am (Hongkong / Philippine Time, UTC +8), enjoy 50% off in all available Razer peripherals and accessories (excluding OSVR HD and Razer Core) at RazerStore.com.
This is a worldwide Razer event promotion, and will run only for 24 hours. Here are the event times per region:
- Asia-Pacific (including Australia, New Zealand): 18 January, Wednesday, 10am (Hong Kong / Philippine Time, UTC +8)
- Europe: 18 January, Wednesday, 10am (Central European Time, UTC +1)
- United States & Canadian: 17 January, Tuesday, 6PM (Pacific Standard Time, UTC -8)
To avail the promo, you must first retrieve your claim code from the Razer CES 2017 Fan Appreciation Sale page. Retrieving the claim code is available now and until the end of sale period. The code will no longer valid when the sale ends. An email will be delivered to you upon successful registration.
Kindly take note, RazerID login is required to retrieve the claim code. In addition, only Razer users who have registered before Jan 14, 2017 7AM (Philippine time) are eligible for the promo.
Here’s Min-Liang Tan, CEO of Razer, to shares a few key reminders:
Congratulations, Razer! Thank you for sharing this win and joy to the rest of us.
Happy (sale) hunting, everyone!
To know more about event sale, visit the following sites:
- FAQ – Razer CES Fan Appreciation Sale 2017
- Terms and Conditions – Razer CES 2017 Fan Appreciation Sale
- Razer Store Guide