Nintendo went all out this September with their latest Nintendo Direct! Watch the video above and see what’s in store for your beloved 3DS and Switch systems!
Here’s a recap of everything you need to know from the live stream. Starting from the 3DS:
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions: The Gameboy Advance favorite is back with a brand-new shine on October 6! Along with nwq Goomba and Koopa amiibo compatible with the game!
- YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters: The definitive version of the sequel hits September 29, to the fans who have an existing copy of YO-KAI WATCH 2 can download a free “Oni Evolution” update on September 14 that adds a lot of new stuff to the game like additional modes and bosses. You need to update the game to use its save transfer feature for the upcoming game.
- Kirby: Battle Royale: Kirby against Kirby, need I say more? You can also vote for your favorite copy Kirby here.
- Mario Party: The Top 100: Probably my most anticipated in this list. It gathers together, for the first time, a solid 100 of the top mini-games from the previous Mario Party games! Whew! It supports local download play so only one cartridge is needed.
- Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition: This came as somewhat of a surprise for me, especially that it will come to the 3DS! The version comes with creative and survival modes, two texture packs and five skin packs. The game can be downloaded on the eShop today.
- The Alliance Alive: This RPG from ATLUS launches next year.
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology: A collector’s box was announced that includes a sweet art book. Expect the game to hit next year.
- Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth: You can now download a free demo of the game to try it out before it rolls out this fall.
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux: we can expect to see new content for this game as well as updated graphics.
- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney: The next entry in the series launches in November!
- Fire Emblem Warriors: This game hits October 20
- Pokémon Ultra Sun / Pokémon Ultra Moon: For the die-hards who want to get exclusive content make sure to get it by January 10 to get Rockruff. More importantly, a very cool new Poke-ball themed New Nintendo 2DS hardware is also announced.
- LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: The daughter of the legendary professor is on the case! I’ve been wanting some new fluff from the series and I hope this one will not disappoint!
- Super Mario Odyssey: Of course you’ll expect Mario’s latest adventure being one of the top news here! There are new stuff announced like locations and game modes, as well as new fluff. To add to this, a new hardware bundle will include a code that can be used for the game. The game releases October 27, 2017.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Enough said, I know you will get this because Skyrim portable! The game opens its way to the great outdoors November 17, 2017.
- Rocket League: Expect all new modes aside from the original ones. There will also be local wireless play AND Nintendo themed rides!
- Dragon Quest Builders: This world building game based on the hit series Dragon Quest launches this year.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: There’s a special edition for the game that includes a metal case and art book which will release on December 1, 2017.
- Project Octopath Traveler: From the makers of the Bravely Default series, Square Enix announces a new RPG releasing next year. You can download the demo on the eShop today.
- DOOM and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: These titles based on the iconic first-person shooters will launch this holiday season and 2018, respectively.
- Kirby Star Allies: The first game from the Kirby franchise looks to spin the usual formula by mixing up the abilities to create new ones. The game can be played up to 4 players.
- Splatoon 2: And update sees the returning Kelp Dome stage as part of the update on September 15.
- ARMS: A new update adds the new character Lola Pop and added features for the control scheme.
- Fire Emblem Warriors: This brawl-fest will launch on October 20, 2017 with a special edition lined up with the release.
- Arcade Archives: Nintendo’s classic arcade games rolls out September 27, 2017.
- Snipperclips Plus: Cut it out, together!: More than 30 new stages are added in this expanded version.
- FIFA 18: The best soccer game (well at least for me) rolls September 29
- WWE 2K18: Finally! This has made the list! No release date though.
- Lost Sphear: This new RPG from Square Enix releases January 23 next year.
- Sonic Forces: Let’s see how the latest game in the Sonic franchises does when it speeds to the Switch November 7 this year.
- Resident Evil Revelations / Resident Evil Revelations 2: These recent horror classics return for the Switcj on November 28.
- Flip Wars: New stage and new mechanics and a new online mode!
- Morphies Law: This console exclusive multiplayer releases 4th quarter this year.
- Arena of Valor: This MOBA will have a beta test version soon.
- L.A. Noire: I’m particularly interested in this one because its Rockstar Games on Nintendo, see!
- NBA 2K18: I have yet to see if this one compares with its other console counterparts when the game hits this October 17!
Whew and that’s it! Aside from the new amiibo (the four champions) for Breath of the Wild that releases November 10, expect to see and play A LOT of new stuff from the big N!
What’s up, yes this paragraph is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.