Konami just announced a remaster entry for their Zone of the Enders franchise! Check out the video below:
Titled Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS will launch for the PlayStation 4 and PC (via Steam) this September 4 in the America, to follow in Europe and Japan on September 6, 2018.
Additionally, for those who pre-order a digital copy from PlayStation Network will also receive a special PS4 “Welcome to MARS” Theme and Zone of the Enders avatars for user profiles.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS is the remaster of the original title with beautifully enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio made for next-generation consoles and PCs. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
Lastly, expect a playable demo that will release for the PlayStation 4 prior to launch.