The time has nearly come for the Horde and Alliance to face off as the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch is now live! WoW players will now be able to enjoy various new features that lay the groundwork for the Battle for Azeroth expansion.
The pre-patch includes the following features:
- New Events in Teldrassil and Lordaeron
- Leading up to the Battle for Azeroth launch this August 14, several conflicts will escalate in key Alliance and Horde territories, which will be playable in a series of story quests.
- War Mode and PvP Updates
- Players will now be able toggle War Mode on or off when they’re in Orgrimmar or Stormwind. Players can also engage in world PvP when and where they wish.
- Players will be able to create and join cross-realm Communities which make it easier to connect with and play alongside adventurers from your faction who share common interests.
- New Character Customizations
- New looks for orcs and blood elves are now available in Barber Shops throughout Azeroth.
- Class & System Updates
- The class and specialization changes for Battle for Azeroth are now live, together with more system updates.
Aside from exciting new features, the Battle of Azeroth Pre-Patch also gives new players access to World of Warcraft and all its expansions up to Legion with just one subscription. This means new WoW players don’t have to buy the base game!
For the full patch details, visit the offical Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch Notes page.