If you’re getting your behind handed to you by the gameplay of NBA 2K19, well then maybe its time you tried something new as 2K today announced the official launch of NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, an all-new two-on-two arcade basketball game that is now available worldwide on the PlayStation4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC!
NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 features tons of ways to play on your own, with friends or against the world. Playgrounds Championship mode introduces a worldwide ranked league with multiple competitive solo and co-op ladders, while the new single-player Season mode recreates the experience of leading a team through the regular season and playoffs. There are also four-player online matches, co-op matches against AI, enhanced matchmaking with dedicated servers, three-point contests, off-the-wall power-ups, custom matches and more!
- Totally new modes, including the single-player Season mode, which recreates the in-depth experience of leading a team in the regular season and playoffs, and Playgrounds Championship mode, a worldwide ranked league with multiple competitive solo and co-op ladders.
- Dozens more playable characters from past and present including all-stars like Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Carlos Boozer, with nearly 200 more pros arriving in updates after release.
- All-new, incredible playgrounds from around the world, including brand-new courts in Washington, D.C., St. Louis, Seoul and Australia.
- Play with friends in local multiplayer or online in matches for up to four players on dedicated servers with enhanced matchmaking.
- More than 100 signature move animations like Lebron James’ self alley-oop, and George Gervin’s finger roll.
- Customize your players with over 450 items like jackets, shirts, pants and sneakers.
- Electric soundtrack featuring tracks from hit artists like Run The Jewels, DJ Premier, and Oddisee.
NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 is available now across all leading retailers nationwide for only 1,650php!