If you’re the on the go type who can’t afford to sit at home and play their favorite games on the consoles, then this one is for you. 2K and Cat Daddy Studios are proud to announce that the all-new NBA 2K Mobile is now available for free on iOS and is coming soon to Android!
“NBA 2K Mobile presents an all-new way to enjoy the best of NBA 2K on handheld devices,”
said Harley Howe, president of Cat Daddy Games. “Our team has worked for years to match the quality bar set by our console counterparts, and we are excited to bring this new level of quality to basketball fans and the mobile gaming world.”
NBA 2K Mobile lets gamers experience their favorite NBA moments, build dream teams, and step onto the court in lifelike 5v5 match-ups. NBA 2K Mobile users collect player cards to build their dream squad and use drills to train up their players. Users can compete in Seasons to earn new rewards, participate in limited time events for exclusive cards, and rise up the leaderboards on their way to becoming legendary.
NBA 2K Mobile delivers dynamic new features including:
- Console quality graphics and authentic on-the-court action
- Over 400 of your favorite NBA players and NBA superstars
- Multiple modes and events to test your skills
- Build your ultimate dream team of NBA players from the past and present
- Gather followers who admire your team
- Exclusive rewards in real-time events like The Gauntlet
- Daily bonuses from the Checklist and for logging in
NBA 2K Mobile is free and available now on the App Store while pre-registration is open on Google Play.