If you just missed it, a new season of content for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 began yesterday, February 20th. Called Operation Grand Heist, the season features updates across the entire game, including a new Specialist, new outfits and personalization items, new Blackout map additions, vehicles and game modes, and much more! Check out the trailer below:
Titled Operation Grand Heist, the all-new season of content features updates across the game, including a new Specialist, two brand-new Multiplayer maps, new playable destinations across the Blackout map, as well as a wide variety of personalisation items, accessories, new vehicles, new game modes and much more.
Operation Grand Heist’s free, new content includes:
- New Specialist – Available in Multiplayer and Blackout, Outrider makes her Black Ops 4 debut, allowing players to silently take out enemies with explosive precision with her longbow, the Sparrow.
- New Blackout Location and Updates – Drop into the roughest, toughest, and wildest new Blackout location, Ghost Town, which features two areas. Inspired by Standoff, an intense classic multiplayer map from Black Ops II, the above ground destination provides flanking routes that call for strategic positioning with long and medium ranged combat. Below ground, fans can also explore underlying caverns inspired by the classic Zombies map Buried, where they’ll find heavy duty gear amongst hordes of the undead. Additionally, Operation Grand Heist introduces a new Blackout mode called Hot Pursuit, launching on February 23 in ANZ on PlayStation 4 and other platforms to follow. Hot Pursuit is fast-paced and frenetic, and debuts three new vehicles – SUV, muscle car and PBR assault boat, all in special variants themed to Operation Grand Heist – as squads race to supply drops placed around the map containing high-level armour, weapons and grenades to dominate their opponents.
- New Black Market Gear – The Black Market has been restocked with new weapon camos, outfits, gestures, and accessories themed for Operation Grand Heist. This includes notable weapons like the Rampage Auto Shotgun, Switchblade X9 SMG, and the Home Wrecker demolition hammer, all unlockable through the Contraband Tiers as fans play through the game. A new long-range weapon called the Vendetta Sniper Rifle is also coming later in the season.
- New Zombies Features – Operation Grand Heist delivers new features to the Zombies mode including a new round-based Gauntlet challenge mode for the Classified map, along with a brand-new perk addition called the Ethereal Razor that substantially increases a player’s melee damage with area of effect and life re-gen for each hit.
In addition to the free content, Black Ops Pass owners gain access to even more in-game content, available first on PlayStation 4:
- New Multiplayer Map, Casino – A medium-sized map set in a luxurious casino in Monaco where elite thieves formed an elaborate plan to steal the winning racecars on display. Casino features high-intensity combat as players weave through buzzing slot-machines and topple across gambling tables. This wide-open space allows for long-range to mid-range combat with little protection from enemies.
- New Multiplayer Map, Lockup – A medium-sized map set in a Los Angeles police station, Lockup was the site of an assault to destroy evidence that led to the headquarters of an organised crime syndicate. Fans can dominate the rooftop positions, bail out when cornered and tactically shut down areas with operational doors to gain the upper hand on their opponents.
- New Blackout Character, Cosmic Silverback – Black Ops Pass owners will unlock this deadly Zombie silverback gorilla, an iconic fan-favorite boss originally from the Dead Ops Arcade from Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Time to jump back in!