Released late last year, the Mate 20 became a hot seller for Huawei. It comes as no surprise really, especially as the Mate 20 had lots of awesome features such as a triple-Leica camera setup, as well as a powerful processor and a large battery.
At its original price of PHP 40,990, the phone is already a good deal. Now though, the Mate 20 is made an even better buy. Huawei recently announced that the Mate 20 is getting a price reduction of PHP 5,000, dropping the phone’s price to only PHP 35,990.
The Huawei Mate 20’s new price of PHP 35,990 will be official via open channels and carriers on February 9. Not convinced yet on the Mate 20? Here’s a look at the phone’s specs:
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 53-inch Full HD+ IPS RGBW display, 18.7:9 Aspect ratio, DCI-P3 HDR support, 2244×1080 resolution
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via Nano memory card
- Triple Leica rear cameras: 12-megapixel 27mm f/1.8 wide-angle lens, 16-megapixel 17mm f/2.2 ultra wide-angle camera, and 8-megapixel 52mm f/2.4 telephoto camera with Ultra Macro Mode, Huawei AIS, 5X Hybrid Zoom, 3X Optical Zoom, Master AI, up to ISO 102400 sensitivity
- 24-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual band GPS, NFC
- Fingerprint scanner, face unlock, IP53 rating,
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
- Android 9 Pie (EMUI 9)
Better yet, read our review of the Mate 20 here: