ASUS’ PixelMaster Master Class — an eight month campaign to develop the skills of mobile photography enthusiasts, is coming to a close. To celebrate the campaign’s success, ASUSis inviting all of the PixelMaster Master Class students, ZenFans, and ZenFone mobile photographers to the first-ever PixelMaster Grand Prix, a mobile photo marathon.
The PixelMaster Grand Prix is a nationwide photo marathon led by the ZenFone PixelMasters, and will take place in three locations: Manila (April 27), Cebu (May 4), and Davao (May 5).
Interested in joining? Here are the full mechanics for the Grand Prix:
PIXELMASTER GRAND PRIX MECHANICS
- Interested participants should first sign-up as an official member on the ASUS ZenTalk Forum. Once a ZenTalk account has been successfully made, participants must then sign up at the official microsite at http://www.asuspixelmasterclass.com/. Participants must also indicate which leg they will be joining, as each run will be led by a particular group of ASUS ZenFone PixelMasters:
- Manila Leg April 27
- Cebu Leg May 4
- Davao Leg May 5
Participants are only eligible to win the main prizes if they are ZenFone users. However, limited slots will be opened to non-ZenFone users who will get to successfully register. These non-ZenFone users will be lent a ZenFone, but they will only be eligible to win the minor prizes.
Registration Period: March 6, 2019 – April 20, 2019
- ASUS Philippines will be filtering the participants who have successfully signed-up due to the limited slots available for each leg. Shortlisted participants will be messaged via SMS and Email as early as April 5, 2019. Shortlisted participants are then given until April 12, 2019 to re-confirm their availability on the leg day. No confirmation means forfeiture of slot/s.
- ASUS Philippines will be releasing the official list of participants for each leg by April 22, 2019 via the ASUS Philippines Facebook and Instagram accounts. Official participants will also be receiving an SMS from an ASUS representative.
- A theme will be announced on the day of the scheduled Grand Prix, which participants must follow. Each leg will have their own theme.
- Participants will be given the freedom to roam anywhere on their own during the photo walk-proper.
5. Participants must submit their chosen photos within the day of the official leg.
- Entries are eligible if and only if:
- The entry was posted on Facebook, in public, between 12:00NN-5:00PM of the official leg day.
- The entry was passed to the uploading station, between 4:00PM-5:45PM of the official leg day.
- Upon uploading, the participant must present the raw file and the link to the social media post to the event official before passing the official entry.
6. One (1) grand winner per leg will be chosen according to the following categories.
- PixelMaster Scores (70%)
- ASUS Score (30%)
7. Top 3 winners will all be awarded at the culmination of the leg day:
- Grand Prize: PHP 15,000 Cash Prize, DJI Osmo Mobile 2, and All-expense Paid Local Trip for One (1)
- Second Place: PHP 5,000 Cash Prize and Mobile Photography Accessories
- Third Place: PHP 5,000 Cash Prize