Looking for a new portable notebook that will fit all your productivity needs? If yes, then you better check out ASUS’ latest laptop, the ZenBook S13 UX392! ASUS’ latest notebook is incredibly slim and portable, all while having enough power under the hood for all your computing needs.
The ZenBook S13 features a large 13.9-inch display in small 13-inch footprint, this is thanks to its 97% screen-to-body ratio, making it the wold’s slimmest bezel display for a laptop. Complementing the screen is ASUS’ new ‘Utopia Blue’ spun metal finish, as well as the 4-degree ErgoLift Hinge for an improved typing experience and extra cooling.
ZenBook S13 Specs:
- Intel Core i7-8565U Processor (1.8GHz, 8M cache, up to 4.6GHz)
- 16GB LPDDR3 RAM, 512GB NVME PCIe SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150
- 13.9” FHD (1920×1080) NanoEdge display with 97% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.5mm four-way narrow bezel with 100% sRGB coverage and 72% NTSC color gamut
- 2x USB 3.1 Type C (Gen 2), 1x USB 3.1 Type A (Gen 2)
The ASUS ZenBook S13 will be available Mid-May at ASUS concept stores and partner retailers for PHP 99,995. Want to know more about the new S13? Check out our first impressions of this cool new laptop here: