Here’s some new merch that’s sure to be must-buys for the most avid of Persona fans! Japanese fragrance company Primaniacs recently revealed a new line of Persona perfumes in collaboration with Atlus.
The Persona perfume line consists of three fragrances, each of which are based on a certain Persona character from Persona 3, Persona 4, and Persona 5 respectively. Aside from sporting different designs, each perfume will also have different notes.
Check out the three perfumes here:
The first fragrance is based on Persona 3’s Ryoji Mochizuki and will have the following notes:
- TOP：Cassie, Tangerine, Ozonoe Note
- MIDDLE：Geranium, Rose, Jasmine, Muguet
- LAST：Musk, Cedarwood
The second perfume is based on Persona 4’s Toru Adachi, and it’ll have the following notes:
- TOP：Bergamot, Yuzu, Raspberry
- MIDDLE：Jasmine, Cyclamen, Mint
- LAST：Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver
Finally, we have the Sae Nijima (Persona 5) perfume from with the following notes:
- TOP：Anise, Bergamot, Black Pepper
- MIDDLE：Mimosa, White Rose, Peony
- LAST：Vanilla, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk
The fragrances will be available in Japan at Primaniacs stores this June 21. Each 30ml bottle will cost JPY 5,850 (around USD 53 or PHP 2,705)
Story via Persona Central.