Having a fast internet connection is essential for any gamer, but one must not overlook having a good router. Speaking from personal experience, having an old router can lead to some issues; back when I was still using an old router from 2012, I ran into NAT Type issues frequently on my PS4, meaning I wasn’t able to play online. Thanks to a router upgrade though, I was able to finally play online on my console.
If you have a router that’s years old, now is the perfect time to switch thanks to the “Upgrade to ASUS Routers” promo. With this promo, you can trade-in your old router for up to PHP 2,000 off a new ASUS router, ranging from models that support AC Wi-Fi 5 to the newest AX Wi-Fi 6 standard. Best part is, you can trade-in your old router whether it’s still working or not!
Want to upgrade your router? Here are the full mechanics:
- End-users should go to designated router drop-off points:
- SM Cavite (ASUS Concept Store)
- SM Clark (ASUS Concept Store)
- Glorietta (Octagon), Gilmore (ROG Concept Store)
- Festival Mall (Octagon)
- SM Cebu (ROG Concept Store, ASUS Concept Store, Octagon)
- SM Davao (ROG Concept Store, Octagon)
- SM Mall of Asia (ASUS/ROG Concept Stores)
- SM Megamall (ROG Concept Store, Octagon)
- SM North EDSA (ASUS/ROG Concept Stores, Octagon)
- An Upgrade to ASUS Routers promo will be present in-store, it should be surrendered to the store staff and have it exchanged for a discount form which can be used on any of the listed stores above.
- Select which router they would like to buy and the discount will be applied in-store.
The Upgrade to ASUS Routers promo starts now until November 30, 2019. For the full run-down as well as the routers that are part of the promo, visit: http://bit.ly/RTTINPASUS.