Huawei recently launched the Watch GT2, Band 4, and Band 4e in the Philippines, three new smartwatches that offer a lot of functionality, all while having great designs to boot. Now while the smartwatches are available at both online and offline stores, Huawei is giving fans a chance to win one of these watches for free!
Want to get your own Huawei smartwatch? Then you better join Huawei’s Step, Snap & Share challenge! Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the step counter app on your phone.
- For HUAWEI phone users, go to the HUAWEI Health App.
- For non-HUAWEI users, you may use your phone’s health app.
- Take a screenshot of your average number of steps for 2 consecutive weeks. Just screencap the weekly average, and not the daily step counter. There should only be a total of 2 photos.
- To view your step count in the HUAWEI Health app: (1) Go to home page and click on “steps”. (2) Then, click on the “week” and take a screenshot. The 2 screenshots submitted should be the weekly view, as found on the second photo below.
- Upload the screenshots to your FB account and make sure the post is in public mode.
- In the caption, share a bit about your lifestyle, like what you do on a daily basis and add the official hashtag #ExploreMoreSteps. Answer the question: “How would the HUAWEI Wearable help you in your daily tasks?”
- At the end of the contest (November 26, 2019), the posts with the highest average of steps will win. If there are any ties, prizes will be raffled off via random.org to those tied. There will be a total of 12 winners.
Want to know more about the contest? Visit Huawei’s official Facebook for more info: