HyperX recently unveiled its all-new PC and Console gaming lineup at this year’s Consumer Electronic Show (CES). The new HyperX gaming lineup features peripherals and memory solutions for PC, as well as charger/docking systems for mobile gaming devices (including smartphones and the Nintendo Switch).
Here’s the full list of new products from HyperX at CES 2020:
- HyperX Cloud FlightTM S – a wireless headset offering up to 30 hours of battery life and features free-standing Qi certified wireless charging, virtual 7.1 surround sound, and 50mm drivers broadcasting at 2.4 GHz.
- HyperX Alloy Origins Gaming Keyboard – mechanical keyboard with tactile HyperX Aqua mechanical switches and RGB exposed backlit keys for brighter illumination with radiant lighting effects and five adjustable brightness levels.
- HyperX Pulsefire Raid – an ergonomic mouse designed for gamers who need additional buttons for key binding or to execute a variety of commands.
- HyperX FURY Ultra – a mouse pad which features a radiant 360-degree RGB light ring and light bar that is customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software.
- HyperX FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB RAM – cost-effective, high-performance memory upgrades for Intel and AMD’s latest platforms.
- HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM Capacity Additions – memory with powerful performance for small form factor machines.
- HyperX ChargePlay Clutch for Nintendo Switch – a charging case for Nintendo Switch that features 6000mAh battery and LED charge level indicators. It also offers detachable rubber Joy-Con grips and a kickstand for gaming in tabletop mode.
- HyperX ChargePlay Clutch for Mobile – a charger/docking system that’s certified for Qi wireless charging and offers a removable 3000mAh battery pack that doubles as a power bank with LED charge indicators and a USB port.
All these new HyperX products will be on display at CES until January 9, 2020 (Pacific Time). As for their release, HyperX will announce PH availability of these devices later this year.