HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, recently announced that the Nokia 2.3 is out now in the Philippines. The Nokia 2.3 is the brand’s latest smartphone, and it’s aimed squarely at the budget segment.
In spite of having a wallet-friendly price tag, the Nokia 2.3 has quite a number of features, including a dual-camera setup that’s powered by AI for better shots, as well as a large 6.2-inch screen with minimal bezels (thanks to a small waterdrop notch). The Nokia 2.3 is also Android 10 ready, plus it runs on Android One, meaning users will get none of the bloatware that comes with other OSes.
Nokia 2.3 specs:
- MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS display
- 32GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- 13MP F/2.2 + 2MP depth sensor dual rear cameras
- 5MP F/2.4 front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 9 Pie (Android One)
The Nokia 2.3 comes in Cyan Green and Charcoal colour variants, and it’s available now for PHP 5,990. Every purchase comes bundled with a free Bluetooth speaker and case.
The Nokia 2.3 is also available through the following e-commerce platforms:
- Lazada – https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/nokia/
- Shopee – https://shopee.ph/nokiaphstore
- MX Online – https://mxmemoxpress.com/nokia/
- Argomall – https://www.argomall.com/brands/nokia