Heads up Final Fantasy Fans. A Final Fantasy VII Remake Orchestra World Tour has just been announced recently! The tour is a multimedia concert experience that combines live orchestral renditions of the Final Fantasy VII soundtrack with visuals from the upcoming remake.
The Orchestra World Tour will feature the FF7 Remake’s soundtrack, including the game’s new theme song “Hollow” (by Nobuo Uematsu) which was revealed in a recent trailer. As for the tour’s performance, the 100-strong orchestra will be led by Grammy Award-winning conductor Arnie Roth.
Want to see attend the concert? Here are the FF7 Remake Orchestra World Tour stops and respective dates:
- Los Angeles, California – Microsoft Theater – June 14, 2020
- Singapore – The Star Theater – July 4, 2020
- Fort Worth, Texas – Bass Performance Hall – August 22, 2020
- Phoenix, Arizona – Symphony Hall – September 25, 2020
- New York City, NY – Carnegie Hall – October 3, 2020
- Chicago, Illinois – Symphony Center – October 24, 2020
- London UK – Royal Albert Hall – October 30, 2020
- Bangkok Thailand – Prince Mahidol Hall – November 7-8, 2020
- Denver, Colorado – Boettcher Concert Hall – January 8-9, 2021
- Tokyo, Japan – Tokyo International Forum – February 12-13, 2021
While the concert tour will not make a stop in the Philippines, at least there will be stops in Singapore, Bangkok, and Tokyo, meaning the most dedicated of fans have some time to save up for a trip!
For more info on the FFVII Remake Orchestra World Tour, visit: ffvii-remakeconcerts.com/.