The arena fighting game One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows is finally available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The physical copy of the game for PS4 and Xbox One is out now in Southeast Asia, with the digital PC edition available via Steam.
To celebrate the game’s launch, Bandai Namco Entertainment released a new trailer for the game. Watch it here:
Not familiar with the game? One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows is a fighting game featuring 27 characters from the popular One Punch Man series. Aside from a 3v3 game mode, A Hero Nobody Knows will also feature a Story Mode where players can operate their own customizable avatar and re-live the One Punch Man anime season 1 storyline.
What makes the game unique is that the nigh-indestructible Saitama is playable, though to balance out his power, the game introudces the “Hero Arrival Battle Sytem.” With this system, players who pick Saitama will have to fight 2v3 before he arrives; though when he does make his way into battle, Saitama delivers a one-hit kill to his opponent.
The game’s Retail Day 1 or Digital Early Purchase version for PS4 and Xbox One includes the following freebies:
- Playable Character Saitama (Dream Version)
- In-game avatar：Saitama Mask
- In-game avatar usable DLC costume：Saitama (Black Suit)
- In-game avatar usable DLC costume：Saitama (Jersey)
Meanwhile, PS4/Xbox One Deluxe Editions come with the following:
- In-game avatar usable DLC costume：Hellish Blizzard (Fur Coat)
- In-game avatar usable DLC costume：Terrible Tornado (Pajamas)
- In-game avatar usable DLC costume：Genos (Arms Mode)
- In-game avatar usable DLC costume：Speed-o’-Sound Sonic (Prisoner Uniform)
- In-game usable 3 titles set (to be added to profile)
- In-game usable 3 emotions set (Xbox One only)