SCRYsoft has partnered with Angry Mob Games to bring Brawlout Deluxe Edition to South East Asia through PlayStation® 4 platform in both physical and digital format on March 26, 2020. This Deluxe Edition will include DLCs released in the past.
In case you’re unfamiliar, Brawlout is a unique battle royale that blends platform fighter mechanics with traditional fighting gameplay. Brawlout also packs a punch with couch co-op and online play modes.
Striking the balance between the growing competitive fighting game scene and the genre’s party game roots, Brawlout hopes to cater to the veteran platform fighter, the casual fan and the newcomer looking to make their mark.
Here are some of the highlight features and mechanics of Brawlout:
- Rage Meter – As you fill up the gauge by dealing or taking damage, you can break opponent’s comb using Rage Burst or unleash hell using Rage Mode. Rage Burst pushes opponent back, breaking their combos at the cost of half of the players’ Rage Meter. Activate Rage Mode will increase the knockback players deal while reducing the amount they take.
- Multiple Play Mode – Players can compete in either Timed, Stock or Team Battle.
- Unique Characters – Featuring 18 individual fighters and crossover guests from popular indie games. From die-hard grappler to rushdown fiend, players will be able to choose on that suit their play style.
- Character Variants – Each character comes with their own variants that gives them different stats, new moves or outfits.
DLCs Included in Deluxe Edition
- Biker Olaf Exclusive Skin
- Exclusive Gear: Snorkel Mask, Inflatable Ducky, Bunny Headphones, Party Glasses
- Taunt Emotes Unlocks: GG, Hype, Such Skill
- Character Variants Unlocks: Mako, Funkmaster, Gancho Puncho, Sting’ra, Ripjack
|Game Title||Brawlout Deluxe Edition|
|Developer||Angry Mob Games|
|Release Date||26 March 2020|
|No. of Players||1 – 4 Players|
|Language||Subtitles: English, Simplified Chinese|