Japanese company Toei will launch a new channel over at YouTube called Toei Tokusatsu World, where you will be able to relive your favorite live-action and anime series, just as how you remembered it as a kid. Not only is this a good way to pass the time during quarantine, this move by Toei opens up their well-loved franchises to a whole new set of audience.
The channel, launching in April 6, will be hosting content at a scheduled pace, which you can check out below:
- Monday April 6, 2020: Episodes 1 and 2 of all 70 shows (with English subtitles)
- Monday April 13, 2020: Episode 3 and 4 of NATIONAL KID (to be updated on Mondays)
- Tuesday April 14, 2020:Episode 3 and 4 of SUKI SUKI MAJO SENSEI (to be updated on Tuesdays)
- Wednesday April 15, 2020:Episode 3 and 4 of ROBOT 8-CHAN (to be updated on Wednesdays)
- Thursday April 16, 2020: Episode 3 and 4 of SPACE COP GAVAN (to be updated on Thursdays)
- Friday April 17, 2020: Episode 3 and 4 of JASPION (to be updated on Fridays), Episode 3 and 4 of HARD GUMI (to be updated on Fridays)
- Saturday April 18, 2020: Episode 3 and 4 of MAGICAL GIRL CHUKANA PAIPAI (to be updated on Saturdays), Episode 3 and 4 of WINSPECTOR (to be updated on Saturdays)
- Sunday April 19, 2020: Episode 3 and 4 of COMBATTLER V (to be updated on Sundays), Episode 3 and 4 of GORENGER (to be updated on Sundays)
Fans in the Philippines who are looking for some specific Super Robots are not left out, as the channel plans to offer anime classics such as Voltes V and Daimos! So keep an eye out and do check out Toei Tokusatsu World’s official page for the latest updates!
Heck, we might also even get the Japanese Spider-Man if we are lucky!