Heads up, CoD fans. Activision has just released Season Three for both Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. The new season three updates is packed with tons of new content, including maps, modes, weapons, Operators, Vehicle skins, cosmetics, and many more!
For Modern Warfare, one of the main highlights of season three is the addition of new maps, including:
- Talsik Backlot is a high-octane, reimagined, classic 6v6 three-lane map from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. In this deserted urban area of Urzikstan, look for a mix of close quarters combat and long-range sniper duels.
- Hovec Sawmill is an all-new 6v6 map tucked away in the mountains of Kastovia. Operators will fight atop rooftops and a rolling river in three-lane firefights featuring mid-to-long-range sightlines.
- Aniyah Incursion is a 6v6 twist on the lavish, yet war-torn Aniyah Palace players have set foot in Ground War and 10v10 in Modern Warfare. Now, players can choose to take advantage of the long sightlines afforded, along with the small crawl spaces within the Palace to flank enemies.
- Coming later this season is Hardhat, an additional remastered 6v6 multiplayer map from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare along with Aisle 9, a brand new 2v2 Gunfight map.
Meanwhile, Warzone is getting the following free content as part of season three:
- Quads are now available in Battle Royale and Plunder, allowing friends to team up in a squad of four to put their teamwork to the test in a battle for all-out
- Later this season additional playlists for Battle Royale and Plunder that limit the pools to specific weapon types and feature high action modes such as Scopes and Scatter Guns.
- New weapons and blueprints in Supply Boxes and Ground Loot will be introduced throughout the season, along with a robust calendar of XP events, free content, holiday celebrations and more for all players.
Season three also introduces a new battle pass with 100 tiers of new items and challenges to unlock across both Modern Warfare and Warzone. Players whopurchase the Battle Pass will instantly unlock Alex, the CIA Operator from the Modern Warfare campaign. The Battle Pass will also come with new vehicle skins, Riley the dog’s finishing move, Tomogunchi Black and dozens of Weapon Blueprints, Operator Skins, cosmetics, XP tokens, COD points and many more.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is now available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Meanwhile, Warzone is also available on the aforementioned platforms for free, even for players who don’t own a copy of Modern Warfare.