Following the global launch of the Find X2 Pro flagship, OPPO recently announced another new phone, the OPPO Ace 2. This new smartphone is OPPO’s first to features 40W AirVOOC Wireless Flash Charging, and it also comes with SuperVOOC fast charging to boot. While the phone’s charging capabilities are a highlight, the Ace 2 is first and foremost a gaming smartphone.
Powering the Ace 2 is a top-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor that’s complemented by up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and UFS3.0 storage. The Ace 2 also has 5G support, a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate, and up to a 180Hz touch sampling rate. All these features combined makes for quite a powerful phone that should be a great match for mobile gamers.
“The launch of OPPO Ace is to show our love and care towards hardcore players. Ace represents more than just OPPO’s gaming vision – rather it’s a high-performance device we created together with game players. Each breakthrough will be full of imagination bringing our users the most cutting-edge technologies, the best design and the most fun experience, in response to their ardent attention,” said Brian Shen, Vice President and President of Global Marketing at OPPO.
The OPPO Ace 2 recently released in China, with a starting price of RMB 3,999 (around PHP 28,794). While there’s no word yet on a Philippine release, it’s likely that the phone will be released in the PH soon.
OPPO Ace 2 specs:
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED punch-hole display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- 8/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- 48 MP wide + 8 MP ultrawide + 2MP macro + 2MP mono quad rear camera setup
- 16MP front camera
- Dual SIM
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 5G, 4G, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 and 40W AirVOOC Wireless Flash Charging
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Price: starts at RMB 3,999 (around PHP 28,794)