Sony Interactive Entertainment Singapore (SIES) has just announced that the Ghost of Tsushima Standard and Collector’s Editions are now available for pre-order in the Philippines. As Ghost of Tsushima is the last major PS4 exclusive from SIE Worldwide Studios, Sony pulled out all the stops for the game’s Collector’s Edition.
The Ghost of Tsushima Collector’s Edition will be priced at PHP 10,599 and it comes with a ton of goodies, including:
- Game disc in a SteelBook Case
- 48-page Mini Art Book by Dark Horse
- Replica Sakai mask w/ stand
- 4.5 ft long Sashimono (war banner)
- Traditional-style furoshiki (wrapping cloth)
- Cloth map of Tsushima island
- Digital Downloadable content (including a PS4 theme and in-game items)
Meanwhile, the Ghost of Tsushima Standard Edition will be priced at PHP 2,999. Buyers who pre-order any of the game’s physical disc version will receive a “Ghost of Tsushima” Omamori Key (while supplies last):
Developed by Sucker Punch Productions, Ghost of Tsushima is an open-world action-adventure game with stealth elements set in 13th century Japan, specifically in Tsushima island. In the game, players will take on the role of Jin Sakai, one of the last samurai on the island who must try and free the island from the Mongol invaders.