Following the game’s official announcement back in March, Sold Out and Metronomik have just revealed that the rhythm action-adventure game No Straight Roads is also coming to Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch. During its initial reveal, No Straight Roads was only announced to release on PS4 and PC via the Epic Games Store.
In case you’re unfamiliar, No Straight Roads is a stylish action-adventure game with rhythm-infused combat, making for quite a unique title. The game is directed by Wan Hazmer, lead game designer of Final Fantasy XV, and Daim Dziauddin, concept artist of Street Fighter.
While the game will release on multiple platforms, No Straight Roads’ Switch version will have unique features, including:
- Exclusive Assist Mode – Partner up with an additional local player to take control of the Elliegator, a secret alligator assistant who can help players in battle by picking up items, transforming props and calling in useful bonuses.
- 3-Player Co-Op – Played in conjunction with the game’s co-op mode, Assist Mode lets up to three local players experience No Straight Roads’ music-based action together, only on Nintendo Switch.
- Touchscreen Support – Use the Nintendo Switch system’s touchscreen to transform props and pick up items.
- Single Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ Controller Play – Play through the entire game using a single Joy-Con, or pass the second Joy-Con to a friend to play in couch co-op.
Aside from the Xbox One and Switch version announcement, the No Straight Roads Collector’s Edition was also revealed recently which releases for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch. This version of the game will include the following goodies:
- Exclusive double-sided vinyl LP with tracks from the game’s OST
- 64-page ‘The Art of NSR’ artbook
- Official NSR drumsticks
- A special presentation box
No Straight Roads releases on June 30, 2020. The game available to pre-order now at retail stores in the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand.