Realme has finally announced the official price of its new budget smartphone, the realme 6i. As promised by the brand, the realme 6i is priced at less than PHP 10k — specifically, the 3GB/64GB variant has an SRP of PHP 7,990 while the 4GB/128GB model is priced at PHP 9,990.
While the 6i is already budget friendly enough at it standard SRP, realme has announced that it is holding flash sales for the new phone on May 15 and May 20 at Lazada. During the flash sales, the realme 6i will be available at PHP 7,490 and PHP 9,490 for the 3GB/64GB and 4GB/128GB variants respectively.
Grab the realme 6i during its flash sales at Lazada HERE.
Realme 6i Specs:
- Mediatek Helio G80 processor
- 3/4GB RAM
- 6.5-inch HD+ display (w/ waterdrop notch), 720 x 1600 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 64/128GB storage (expandable via microSD)
- 48MP F/1.8 + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP portrait + 2MP macro quad-rear cameras
- 16MP F/2.0 front camera
- 3G, LTE, Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint scanner (rear mounted)
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 10 with realmeUI
Alongside the 6i, realme has also announced the Realme Band, a new smartwatch. The Band will be available with an SRP of PHP 1,390, with a special price of PHP 990 during Lazada flash sales on May 23 and May 26.