Can you believe it, it’s already been four years since the launch of Overwatch! To celebrate this momentous occasion, the Overwatch Anniversary 2020 event is now live! In this year’s event, all previous seasonal event brawls will be available; plus, all seasonal cosmetics will also be unlocked — great news if you missed out on previous events.
Here’s a quick overview of the Weekly Challenges that are part of the Overwatch Anniversary event:
- Weekly Challenges are available for Overwatch Anniversary, allowing you to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games.
- Rewards include an array of player icons, sprays, and Epic skins!
- Week 1: Carbon Fiber Sigma (Epic)
- Week 2: Fleur de Lis Widowmaker (Epic)
- Week 3: Masked Man McCree (Epic)
Aside from weekly challenges, the Anniversary 2020 event also brings lots of new skins and other cosmetic items:
- 5 Legendary Skins
- Masquerade Reaper
- Huitzilopochtli Zenyatta
- Little Red Ashe
- Submarine Wrecking Ball
- Dragoon Mercy
- 3 Epic Skins
- Player Icons, Emotes, Sprays
The Overwatch Anniversary 2020 Event is live now until June 10, 2020. The event is up now on the PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch versions of Overwatch.
In related Overwatch news, fans can now vote for their favorite art works in the 2020 SEA Overwatch Map Design Contest. Vote for your picks now at the event site.
For more info on the Contest, read: