Great news, One Punch Man fans! The new mobile game ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest is available now on iOS and Android. The game’s release follows the pre-registration period which happened in April, as well as the pre-download phase which started yesterday.
ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest is a card-based mobile game developed by Playcrab and published by Finger Fun Entertainment, and it features your favorite heroes from the ONE PUNCH MAN anime series, including the likes of Saitama, Genos, and more. Players from Southeast Asia countries can now download ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest from Google Play and App Store. The game supports English, simplified and traditional Chinese, Thai and Bahasa Indonesian.
Starting in early April, more than 4.5 million players pre-registered for ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest. Players who pre-registered not only received top-level in-game rewards, but they also a chance to win prizes such as an iPhone 11 Pro, a Macbook Pro, a Sony digital camera, and even gold bars by following the official Facebook Page!
To celebrate the official release of ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest, Saitama’s Voice Actor Makoto Furukawa sends his greeting video to all Southeast Asian players. He hopes everyone likes this very first ONE PUNCH MAN mobile game:
ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest is a combination of gacha and card games, two very popular genres for mobile game players. Aside from a brand-new, original storyline, the game also features the anime’s original voice cast, which will no doubt add more incentive for fans of the show to jump right into the action.
Players can take on the role from one of four major character types in the ONE PUNCH MAN series, such as heroes, monsters, villains and martial artists. These can be used in any combination to do battle with enemies (monsters and heroes from OPM working together, imagine that). Winning battles allows players to collect upgrades that can be used on characters, as well as new cards with which to slot into their team.
Speaking of which, players can form unique combinations of teams such as series, factions, and roles, in order to take their strategy to the next level. Advancing through the storyline might even let characters learn skills along the way.
Also, here’s a quick lowdown on some of the more popular heroes players can collect in One Punch Man: The Strongest:
One Punch Man Saitama
Role: One Punch KO
Skill(s): Normal Punch: One normal punch that can take down the selected target.
Role: Column Attacker, Burn and Berserk
- Machinegun Blows: Attack a single target with 5 consecutive strikes for 100% ATK damage.
- Incineration Cannons: Attack each enemy in a column with 4 consecutive strikes for 140% ATK damage, with a 100% chance to make the main target Burn for 2 rounds.
- Relentless: Enters the Berserk state if the enemy is Burning.
Role: Encourages Teammates, Unyielding Spirit
- Justice Punch: Deals ATK damage to a single target.
- Justice Roar: Grants an ally the Berserk state and increase ally speed for 1 round.
- Unyielding Justice: When taking fatal damage for the first time in each battle, HP will be healed and permanently increased.
Role: Severe Team Damage, Extreme Burst
- Psychic Shock: Attacks a single target with 3 consecutive strikes. Triggering Crit makes the targer enter the Weaken state.
- Oblivion Storm: Attack all enemies with 5 consecutive strikes for 100% ATK damage, with a 50% chance of afflicting the main target and its nearby allies with Injury for 2 rounds.
- Focused Rage: Every Injured enemy increases Tornado’s CRIT damage.
Role: Team Attacker, Energy Blocker
- Psychic Storm: Attack a single target with 3 consecutive strikes.
- Hellstorm: Attack all enemies with 5 consecutive strikes and recover when in Berserk state. Allies ATK will avoid DEF continuously for 2 rounds.
- Super Aegis: After taking action, grants the ally with the lowest HP Tenacity (including own Tenacity).
Role: Scattered Damage, Crits Reduce Attack
- Angel Barrage: Deals ATK damage to a single target.
- Angel Rush: Attacks a single target in the back row with 5 consecutive strikes and inflict Weaken to target.
- Angelic Wrath: Deals splash damage to enemies surrounding the target, CRIT increases the splash damage as well.
One Punch Man: The Strongest will launch on both iOS and Android in Southeast Asia today. In conjunction with the game’s release, online events will also take place, you can check them out in the game itself, or the game’s official website.
Download the game now, or find out more about it via the following links:
Goole Play: https://bit.ly/2XR0aiz
App Store: https://bit.ly/37ky7Li