Avoiding crowded activities and limiting close interactions with your loved ones are best ways to reduce the risks of spreading virus. This might increase your stress levels or anxiety but do not worry because there are ways to help you breathe and take a step back. Check out these helpful tips and apps that you can download for free on Huawei’s AppGallery!
You can avoid boredom by getting curious, trying something new, challenging yourself to learn new skills or staying connected with the people who inspire and uplift you the most.
Tip #1: Virtually catch up with your BFFs or build a community with them!
- Messenger Room. Facebook recently rolled out a new feature called “Messenger Room” and it allows up to 50 people to participate in a video chat through a link. When your Facebook friends join the room, they will be able to see your name and profile photo and that you are in it. If you want to prevent anyone else from joining, there is a “Lock Room” option. You can even share your photos, shopping wishlists or play virtual games by using the “Share Your Screen” feature.
To install Facebook on AppGallery, you can simply type “Facebook” on the search tab and click on the download link.
- Viber Community. If you and your friends found a new hobby, you can consider creating a community on Viber. With Viber Community, manage conversations about different topics like makeup, food or fitness. New members will not have a hard time following your recent discussions because they can see your chat history. Moreover, this is also a safe way to engage because it keeps members’ privacy. Get Viber for FREE on AppGallery.
Tip #2: Challenge yourself! Share your voice or talent with people around the world!
- Kumu. Kumu is a powerful social platform that features games, livestreaming and more. With this app, you can connect to many people by sharing your talents or stories. You can even make money by participating in various promotions or win cash prizes by playing live game shows. Download Kumu now on AppGallery and share the fun!
- TikTok. If you are aspiring singer, dancer, actor or just bored in the house, TikTok can motivate you and boost your self-esteem to create short-form mobile videos that will inspire creativity and bring joy to your audience. Download this TikTok on AppGallery and discover how to use in-app recording, editing, and effects features to create your first TikTok for business.
Tip #3: Play top gaming apps with your friends and aspire for the top rank!
- Garena FreeFire: Rampage. This ultimate survival shooter game is now available on AppGallery. On Garena FreeFire, you can create a 4-man squad with an in-game voice chat. This allows you to answer the call of duty and lead your friends to victory.
- Naruto Slugfest. Find your Ninja Way and experience the cinematic 3D visuals and plot restoration in the world of Naruto. The game features rich content for guests and unique gameplay modes. This will also help you and your friends improve your strategic and combat skills by accepting quests and trial challenges. Get Naruto Slugfest on AppGallery and start the mission!
Tip #4: Binge-watch your all-time favorite Filipino films or the most trendy K-dramas!
- iFlix. With iFlix, you can stream or download from a massive library of Filipino and international movies and episodes to watch offline. Fresh on its feed, you can get first dibs on bite-sized videos, offers and mmore. There is also a dedicated kids section so you can also share your account with your younger siblings.
- Get the best VUI-ng experience and download Viu on AppGallery. This app helps you find the best and latest K-Dramas you would not want to miss. Certainly, it will bring you the best Asian Entertainment anytime and anywhere for FREE. You can even upgrade to Viu premium for more enhanced features.
All of these apps are available now on the Y6p, Huawei’s latest budget smartphone that packs 4+64GB of RAM/ROM, as well as a massive 5,000mAh battery, all with a price tag of only PHP 5,990!