Ubisoft recently announced that it will roll out Title Update 10 for The Division 2, and it’s a free update that brings lots of big improvements and fixes to the game. The update will roll out on June 16, and it will be followed by the release of Season 2 for The Division 2 Warlords of New York on June 23. Soon after the release of Season 2, a new raid will go live in the game.
Here are all the major improvements and fixes in Title Update 10:
- Player Power
- Increased damage for nearly all weapons, including exotics
- Gear set improvements
- Brand set improvements
- Loot Generosity
- Increased overall loot quality
- Improved loot quality scaling with difficulty
- Improved quality of crafted items
- Improved vendor stocks
- Fixes and balancing
- Major balancing pass
- Large amount of bug fixes
In Season 2, players will be tasked to take on a new rogue cell. To access this season, players must own The Division 2 Warlords of New York expansion.
Similar to the previous season, season 2 will give players a chance to unlock various rewards such as new exotics, a skill variant, and a gearset. To get additional rewards, players can purchase the Season 2 Pass which give players a chance to unlock specific gear and other exclusive items.
Other activities in Season 2 include:
- Leagues: A series of challenges for players, with opportunities to unlock rewards based on players’ ability to complete challenges
- Global Events: Time-limited in-game events during which a global modifier is applied to the entire game and players will be rewarded for completing specific tasks
Finally, the upcoming Second Raid will rewards players who tackle it. The raid will let teams of eight players work together, with Level 30 and Level 40 players getting a chance to get exclusive rewards. More info on this upcoming raid will be announced soon.
For more info on The Division 2, visit https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/the-division/the-division-2/expansion/warlords-of-new-york.