Does your gaming PC or laptop run on an AMD Ryzen CPU and/or a RADEON graphics card? Well, this Fortnite map might just be up your alley!
AMD has recently released a new Fortnite Creative Islands multiplayer map called the AMD Battle Arena. This map is built for the 350 million-strong Fortnite community and celebrate the strong momentum and bright future of AMD in the gaming space.
The AMD Battle Arena was made in partnership with Fortnite Creative Island modder MAKAMAKES. The Battle Arena offers Fortnite fans the opportunity to duke it out in three exciting game modes – Boxfight, Capture the Flag and Free-For-All – all while enjoyin ghte unique visuals of the special stadium powered by AMD.
Here’s what you can expect with the Battle Arena’s three game modes:
- Boxfight Rules:
- Last gamer standing wins.
- Eliminate all other gamers to win.
- Four minutes per round, five rounds total.
- Capture the Flag Rules:
- Capture the enemy flag and bring it back to your base to win.
- Only one life per round.
- Five minutes per round, three rounds total.
- Free for All Rules:
- First gamer to 30 eliminations, wins.
- Unlimited respawns.
- Weapons spawn randomly across the map.
Interested in trying out the AMD Battle Arena? Access the AMD Battle Arena hub via the code: 8651-9841-1639. This will give you access to each mode with matchmaking enabled. Individual map keys will be displayed in the hub for gamers to set up private matches.