While DC did not make an appearance in this year’s Comic Con at Home, the beloved comic book house is holding an event this weekend that fans shouldn’t miss! Introducing the DC FanDome–a virtual fan experience is starting on August 22 at 10AM PDT (August 23 at 1AM PHT). Think of FanDome as a virtual convention filled with lots of goodies exclusive reveals. The best part is, DC FanDome is free for everyone!
DC FanDome will be accessible for 24 hours at DCFanDome.com. There DC fans from all over the world can enjoy big reveals on the latest upcoming DC movies, shows, games, and more. These reveals will be shown at the Hall of Heroes, the centerpiece of DC FanDome.
Aside from the Hall of Heroes, DC FanDome will also feature lots of other attractions. Here’s a rundown of everything you should expect at the DC FanDome (via DC Comics):
- DC WatchVerse: Here’s where you grab a seat, sit back and join our virtual audience and become completely engrossed in hours of must-see content from around the world. Everything from panels and exclusive screenings to never-before-seen footage, featuring cast, creators and behind-the-scenes crew from across DC Films, TV, Home Entertainment and Games.
- DC YouVerse: Venture into this world where the FANS are the stars to see the most amazing user-generated content, cosplay and fan art from around the world, including, perhaps, your own.
- DC KidsVerse: Need a way to entertain your kids for hours on end? We’ve got you covered inside a special world, which can be accessed directly at DCKidsFanDome.com. This area features a broad range of family-friendly activations for our younger fans.
- DC InsiderVerse: This creativity-based world contains a centerpiece video featuring legendary artist and DC CCO/Publisher Jim Lee, President of DC-Based Film Production Walter Hamada, and creator of the DC TV Arrowverse, Executive Producer Greg Berlanti, welcoming fans with a 101-style introduction to the DC Multiverse. From there, go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- DC FunVerse: Take your DC FanDome experience and gather cool shareables; check out our comic book reader; DIY cool WW84 Golden Armor and Batmobile kits; plus digital giveaways and a store filled with merchandise, including some limited-edition exclusives.
Make sure you don’t miss the DC FanDome when it starts this weekend!
For more info on the event, visit DCFanDome.com.