ONE PUNCH MAN fans are in for a treat as a new character has now made his way over to ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest! This new character lives between good and evil, and he is none other than the science maniac: Metal Knight. Better hurry though, Metal Knight is only available to recruit in the game from September 1 to 7, 2020!
In case you’re unfamiliar, Metal Knight is the builder of Hero Association’s headquarters, and he has an almost fanatical interest in science. However, paranoid people always have different ways of thinking. He wanted to test weapons even if the city could be destroyed by a meteorite. He also suggested to remotely destroy the Monster Association without considering the safety of hostages.
As a controller of robots, he does not show up very often in the original work. So how will he play in the game?
Here’s a look at Metal Knight’s abilities:
- Basic Attack: Micro Missile. Metal Knight’s basic attack can burn the target, which will surprise you after you activate his Passive Skill.
- Ultimate Skill: Missile Launch. This skill will [burn] the main target, and beyond that, it will inflict [injury] on multiple enemies. Since Metal Knight can deal massive attack and grant AoE buff and debuff, he will greatly boost damage of your one round style.
- Passive Skill: Mech Control. This skill will count the injured enemies and greatly increases ATK of your team. It will also reduce ATK of burned enemies.
Meanwhile, here’s a look at some recommended team compositions for Metal Knight:
- Half damage core
- Front row: Beast King (SPD 4), Carnage Kabuto (SPD 6), Sky King (SPD 5). Back row: Child Emperor (SPD 1), Metal Knight (SPD 2), Golden Ball (SPD 3)
- First, SPD 1 Child Emperor’s action will grant [Berserk] state to allies in the same row.
- The Ultimate Skill of SPD 2 Metal Knight in Berserk state will attack massive enemies and inflict injury on them.
- Then Golden Ball in Berserk state will deal AoE damage. This shall work with enemies’ Injury debuff and Sky King’s Extra Damage boost.
- In between, Beast King will constantly follow-up attack on the injured enemies.
- Here we recommend Knight set and Swordsman set. Secondary stats: ATK, SPD.
- Tool person for Injury
- Front row: Metal Knight (SPD 1), Carnage Kabuto (SPD 6), Atomic Samurai (SPD 3). Back row: Child Emperor (SPD 2), Terrible Tornado (SPD 5), Golden Ball (SPD 4)
- The Ultimate Skill of SPD 1 Metal Knight in Berserk state will attack massive enemies and inflict injury on them. This will also increase ATK of your allies and activate Terrible Tornado’s Passive Skill.
- The SPD 2 Child Emperor will grant [Berserk] state to allies in the same row.
- Then SPD 3 Atomic Samurai will shatter multiple enemies.
- Then SPD 4 Golden Ball in [Berserk] state will deal AoE damage and increase the shatter effect.
- The injured enemies will greatly increase SPD 5 Terrible Tornado’s Crit DMG. Also her Ultimate skill will increase Crit Rate and Child Emperor’s Core Skill will increase damage of Ultimate skills in the first round. With all the buffs, she could possibly destroy the whole world.
- Here we recommend Monk set. Secondary stats: SPD, Effect Hit.
Limited Recruitment for the science maniac, SSR character Metal Knight is now open! In case you haven’t downloaded the game yet, you can get ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest now via the following links:
Google play: https://bit.ly/2EG2Gkf
Facebook fanpage: https://bit.ly/2wyejpN