Following the phone’s official launch last week, the OPPO Reno 4 is now available in the Philippines. OPPO’s latest mid-ranger is now available in OPPO concept stores, online stores, partner dealers, and e-commerce partners Shopee starting August 22 and on Lazada starting August 29.
The OPPO Reno 4 is also available via Globe Postpaid, with the phone being free at ThePlan 1499 bundled with a free Rock Space EB100 Stereo Earbuds. Plus, the Reno 4 is also available i 0% interest payment plans for up to 12 months with OPPO’s official credit card bank partners BDO, BPI, Metrobank, PNB, and Citibank. Additionally, you can get the phone at 0% interest installment payments with Home Credit, with a 20% down payment requirement for any of the 9-month, 12-month, 15-month, and 18-month installment plans.
The new OPPO Reno 4 packs a Snapdragon 720G processor, a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, a quad camera setup, and 128GB of storage. Even with these premium features, the Reno 4’s price tag is well below 20k at PHP 18,990.
OPPO Reno 4 Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor
- Adreno 618
- 8GB RAM
- 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display
- 128GB storage (expandable)
- 48MP F1.7 main + 8MP Ultra Wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Mono quad rear camera setup
- 32MP + 2MP depth sensor front camera setup
- 4G, LTE (Dual SIM)
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner (in-display), USB Type-C
- 4015mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charge support
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Price: PHP 18,990
Not sure if you should get your own Reno 4? Check out our full review of OPPO’s new mid-ranger here: