At Capcom’s Tokyo Game Show 2020 Online presentation, more new info/content on Monster Hunter Rise has been revealed. The first of which is a new trailer which shows more gameplay footage.
Check out the new Monster Hunter Rise trailer here:
- Aside from the new trailer, Capcom also gave us a close look a couple of monsters that will be introduced in Monster Hunter Rise:
- Great Izuchi
Capcom also showed off some new locations that players will be able to explore in the game:
- Shrine Ruins
- Kamura Vilalge
Finally, Capcom revealed the game’s Deluxe Edition contents and pre-order bonuses. First, the game’s Deluxe Edition will include the following:
- “Kamurai” Hunter layered armor set
- “Shuriken Collar” Palamute layered armor piece
- “Fish Collar” Palico layered armor piece
- Gestures (4 jumps)
- Samurai Pose set
- Kabuki face paint
- “Izuchi Tail” hairstyle
Meanwhile, pre-orders of the game will include the following:
- Palamute Retriever Costume layered armor
- Palico Forest Cat Costume layered armor
- Novice Talisman for some extra assistance in the early stages
Monster Hunter Rise was first revealed at last week’s Nintendo Direct Mini. This upcoming Monster Hunter game for the switch is a full-fledged entry into the series. What makes it different from its predecessors is that it introduces wall-climbing, as well as the grappling hook-like Wirebugs. These features add a lot more verticality into the game’s maps.
Monster Hunter Rise will release on March 26, 2021 exclusively on the Nintendo Switch.