To celebrate the upcoming release of The Crown Tundra expansion, The Pokemon Company has announced a special in-game event that gives Pokemon Sword & Shield players a chance to receive eight different Pikachu for free!
Here are all the eight Pikachu that will be made available for players:
To get these Pikachu, players must enter passwords via the Mystery Gift menu in Pokemon Sword and Shield. The passwords will be released in various places from September 29 to October 30, 2020.
For the first Pikachu, players should watch the latest video about Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass. You can watch the video here: Pokémon Asia ENG.
The password for the next Pikachu (Partner Cap) meanwhile, can be seen on the official Pokemon Philippines Facebook page.
To get the other special Pikachu, fans should watch episodes of the Pokemon animated series that will be released soon on the Pokemon Asia Official YouTube channel. A special password will be displayed at certain points throughout each episode.
Here’s a rundown of the schedule and corresponding Pikachu:
- Pikachu (Partner Cap）
- Pokémon: Indigo League “Pokémon – I Choose You!”
- Schedule to be released at October 2(Fri) 18:30 (The password is same as the one released in Sep 29)
- Pikachu (Hoenn Cap)
- Pokémon: Advanced Challenge “A Scare To Remember”
- Schedule to be released at October 2(Fri) 18:30
- Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap)
- Pokémon: DP Battle Dimension “Pika And Goliath!”
- Schedule to be released at October 9 (Fri) 18:30
- Pikachu(Unova Cap)
- Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies “Battling The Bully!”
- Schedule to be released at October 16 (Fri) 18:30
- Pikachu (Kalos Cap)
- Pokémon the Series: XY “Lights! Camera! Pika!”
- Schedule to be released at October 18 (Sun) 7:30
- Pikachu (Alola Cap）
- Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon – Ultra Adventures “A Plethora Of Pikachu”
- Schedule to be released at October 23 (Fri) 18:30
For more info on the promo event, visit https://ph.portal-pokemon.com/special/2009special_event_with_pikachu/.