If you’re an anime fan, gamer, or an all-around geek like us, you’re probably familiar or have already fallen deep into the Hololive hole. With Cover Corp.’s new announcement, it looks like you’r going to fall in even deeper along with us!
Cover Corp. recently announced Hololive English (HoloEN), the company’s first English-speaking virtual YouTuber group. While there are already fluent English speakers in Hololive (we’re looking at you, Coco), HoloEN marks the first generation composed of fluent English speakers.
HoloEN is composed of five members, with the group having a theme mythical theme. This means each idol’s story and appearance are based on certain myths and legends.
Check out our first look at HoloEN here:
Here’s a quick rundown of each new member along with their YouTube channels, Twitter accounts, and debut times:
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMwGHR0BTZuLsmjY_NT5Pwg
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/ninomaeinanis
- Debut – September 13, 2020 from 4AM JST (3AM PHT)
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoSrY_IQQVpmIRZ9Xf-y93g
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/gawrgura
- Debut – September 13, 2020 from 6AM JST (5AM PHT)
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHsx4Hqa-1ORjQTh9TYDhww
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/takanashikiara
- Debut – September 12, 2020 from 10PM JST (9PM PHT)
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_qhgtOy0dy1Agp8vkySQg
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/moricalliope
- Debut – September 12, 2020 from 8PM JST (7PM PHT)
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyl1z3jo3XHR1riLFKG5UAg
- Twitter https://twitter.com/watsonameliaen
- Debut – September 13, 2020 from 8AM JST (7AM PHT)
Not familiar with Hololive? Hololive is a Virtual YouTuber agency by Cover Corp. which started back in 2017 with the debut of Tokino Sora. Currently, Hololive is now home to 33 VTubers; plus there are six Hololive China idols, as well as three Hololive Indonesia members.
Not sure how to get into Hololive? This video is a must-watch!
Source: Hololive reddit