Heads up, motorsport fans! Porsche Asia Pacific and Porsche Cars Australia have teamed up with Forza Motorsport 7 for the Porsche Asia Pacific Forza Cup! This tournament is open to everyone in Asia Pacific, including the Philippines, and it will have racers compete in Forza Motorsport 7. Specifically, participants will race on the tracks of Bathurst, Nürburgring, Le Mans, Silverstone, and
For the tournament, racing drivers will compete in three Rival Qualifying Races. These races will take place from September 29 to October 18, 2020. By the end of the Rival Qualifying Race, the top 16 drivers with the most points will qualify in the finals event–with a maximum of three finalists from the same country. The top 16 will then compete in the Porsche Asia Pacific Forza Cup – Grand Finals on October 31.
Aside from receiving big prizes, the Forza Cup champion will get an opportunity to drive in real life at the Porsche Experience Centre Hockenheimring in 2021.
- First Rivals Qualifier Week: 29th September (00:00 GMT+8) to 4th October (23:59 GMT+8)
- Races will begin in a Porsche 918 Spyder at the Bathurst track
- Second Rivals Qualifier Week: 6th October (00:00 GMT+8) to 11th October (23:59 GMT+8)
- Drivers will race in the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife using the Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Third Rivals Qualifier Week: 13th October (00:00 GMT+8) to 18th October (23:59 GMT+8)
- The third Rivals Qualifier Week will happen in Le Mans using the Porsche 919 Hybrid
- Porsche Asia Pacific Forza Cup – Grand Finals: 31st October (Starts at 18:00 GMT+8)
- The top 16 players will race in a Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
The Porsche Asia Pacific Forza Cup is open to players from the Asia Pacific region who hold a Xbox game pass and have either access to a PC, Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Xbox One X. To sign up, visit: https://porscheapforzacup.com/.