Heads up, Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy Fans! Square Enix has just announced a collab between the Dragon Quest of the Stars and Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia mobile titles. Starting now through November 10, players can take part in exciting events, experience new content, and get lots of rewards.
Check out the trailer for the collab here:
The Dragon Quest of the Stars content in the Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia collab include:
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA Event Dungeons – Players can venture into special event dungeons and battle against Manikins of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA bosses to earn exciting rewards.
- DFFOO Crossover Lucky Chest – For a limited-time, players can draw from special Lucky Chest banners to obtain collaboration-exclusive weapons and armour, including Cloud’s Buster Sword, Warrior of Light’s iconic armour and much more.
- Crossover Rewards – Players can earn crossover-exclusive stamps for use in multiplayer, Costume equipment, such as Mog’s Costume and more, from login bonuses and by unlocking special treasure boards.
- DFFOO Crossover Event Present – All players who login during the campaign period will be gifted 3,000 free gems, which is the amount of 10-Lucky Chest. Players can earn rare weapons and gear from it.
- Crossover Login Bonus –Starting from today, players can earn exciting rewards by logging in daily. Additionally, starting on October 30, players will be treated to another special login bonus to celebrate Halloween.
- Comeback Campaign – Players who return to the game during the crossover will be treated to a 10-day comeback login bonus, which contains keys to level up their character, a free Lucky Chest Ticket and more.
Meanwhile, Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia has new crossover-exclusive stickers as part of the collab, and they are made by Japanese illustrator Kanahei . Made for use in multiplayer co-op quests, the following stickers are avaialble now in-game:
The global version of Dragon Quest of the Stars is developed and operated by Koei tecmo and Koei Tecmo Singapore. The game is available now as a free-to-play title on the Apple App Store and on Google Play.