Square Enix has finally released Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This version of Dragon Quest XI features several updates that help enhance Dragon Quext XI, a game that originally released back in 2017 in Japan and 2018 worldwide.
Check out the launch trailer for the game here:
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition features the following enhancements and improvements:
- New character side stories – Get to know your fascinating cast of companions more than ever with individual side stories and adventures
- Retro 2D mode – In addition to stunning 3D, you can also choose to play in 2D with retro inspired graphics of classic 16-bit RPGs
- 16-bit World of Tickington – Journey to past DRAGON QUEST worlds full of additional sidequests reimagined in the retro style
- Japanese audio – Choice to play the entire game with all-new Japanese voice-over or the original English
- Fully Orchestrated Soundtrack – Ability to switch between the symphonic soundtrack or the original synthesized soundtrack as you travel the world of Erdrea
- Photo mode – Immortalize your adventure with the perfect image. Rearrange characters, set different poses, change angles etc. are just some of the features available in Photo Mode
- Additional Draconian Mode options, Adjustable Battle Speeds and More
For more info on the game, visit: https://www.dq11.jp/s/pf/faq/en.html.