At the recent State of Play stream, Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Intergrade was announced for the PS5. Intergrade is essentially an upgraded version of FF7 Remake for PS5 that features additional story content featuring fan favorite, Yuffie!
Check out the trailers for the game here:
Intergrade will feature the following enhancements:
- Improved textures, lighting, background
- Faster loading times.
- Performance Mode – 60fps at 4K resolution
- Graphics Mode – 30fps with ray tracing at 4K resolution
- Normal (Classic) mode added
- This mode lets players play the game with a more turn-based combat system, but with a Normal difficulty (Classic mode was previously limited to Easy).
- DualSense features
- New episode featuring Yuffie
- The episode will also include new characters, as well as a new boss battle
- Photo Mode
Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Intergrade will release for PS5 on June 10, 2021.
Owners of the PS4 version of the game will get a free upgrade to the PS5 version, provided they have a PS5 console. Though this free upgrade will only be for the technical improvements, with players still needing to buy the new Yuffie episode as a DLC.