Demon Slayer is easily one of the most popular anime shows right now, and if you’re a fan that’s on the lookout for official merch, here’s your chance!
Japanese okonomiyaki restaurant chain Dohtonbori has announced that official Demon Slayer merchandise is now available in stores this month. This is part of Dohtonbori Philippines’ ongoing collaboration with the hit anime series which started last January with an online video contest.
The long wait is 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 over! Our 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 official merchandise is now available for sale in all Dohtonbori stores…
There are three ways to get your hands on official Demon Slayer merch, including:
- Spend PHP 1,500 + a ramen order to get a FREE A4 folder
- February 2-28 – Tanjiro, Zeitsu, Giyu
- March 1-March 31 – Nezuko, Shinobu, Inosuke
- Order any okonomiyaki to be eligible to purchase Dohtonbori’s exclusive Demon Slayer Big Tin Badge
- Priced at PHP 310 for a random character or PHP 1,860 for all 6 characters
- Spend a minimum of PHP 500 on take home kits to be eligible to purchase Dohtonbori’s exclusive Demon Slayer Acrylic Stand
- Priced at PHP 395 for a random character or PHP 2,370 for all 6 characters
Interested in getting these exclusive Demon Slayer merch? Head on over to your nearest Dohtonbori branch now! To find out more about the promo and to see the list of Dohtonbori branches, visit the restaurant chain’s official Facebook page.