Ahead of the game’s launch this April, Square Enix has released a free demo for RPG shooter, Outriders. The demo for the game will give players a chance to try out the upcoming title from People Can Fly, the developers of Gears of War: Judgment and BULLETSTORM.
In the demo, players can try out four classes and experience the game’s opening hours. Players can also try the demo out on their own, or with two other friends. Finally, demo progress will transfer to the full game when it releases.
The Outriders demo is available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC. Here’s a list of links where you can download the game (for players in Asia):
- PlayStation Store
- SG PS4: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/UP0082-CUSA25419_00-5281277956248973
- SG PS5: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/UP0082-PPSA02283_00-6457107052730375
- ID PS4: https://store.playstation.com/en-id/product/UP0082-CUSA25419_00-5281277956248973
- ID PS5: https://store.playstation.com/en-id/product/UP0082-PPSA02283_00-6457107052730375
- TH PS4: https://store.playstation.com/en-th/product/UP0082-CUSA25419_00-5281277956248973
- TH PS5: https://store.playstation.com/en-th/product/UP0082-PPSA02283_00-6457107052730375
- MY PS4: https://store.playstation.com/en-my/product/UP0082-CUSA25419_00-5281277956248973
- MY PS5: https://store.playstation.com/en-my/product/UP0082-PPSA02283_00-6457107052730375
- Microsoft Store
The game’s demo is described by Square Enix as:
“Take your first steps into a savage future in the OUTRIDERS Demo, and get a taste
for the most aggressive RPG-Shooter in the genre.
With all four classes available, and the first four brutal abilities from each, you can assassinate your enemies as the Trickster, incinerate them as the Pyromancer, punish them up close as the Devastator, or at range as the mysterious Technomancer. Play single-player, or with up to two friends, as you experience the prologue and opening hours of OUTRIDERS.”
Outriders releases on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on April 1, 2021.