Following the game’s release in the West back in November, goGame has just announced that Speed 3: Grand Prix is now available in Asia; including Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the rest of Southeast Asia.
In Speed 3: Grand Prix, players race in open-wheel Formula 1-style cars. But unlike more serious racing sims, this game mixes high-speed racing with arcade action. Players in the game can choose from 6 different teams as they race towards the first spot in 24 races across 3 seasons.
Here’s a quick rundown of the game’s features:
- Adrenaline-fueled and intense high-speed arcade circuit racing.
- Take down the competition with explosive and spectacular style!
- Rank at the top of each season to establish your reputation as the
world’s greatest driver.
- Intuitively easy and accessible car handling, designed for players of all
ages and kinds.
- Manage your car damage, as before you know it: you’ll be burning more
than just rubber.
- Race on world-class tracks in the United States, United Kingdom,
Germany, Russia, Japan and the Superspeedway, experiencing various
- Play together in split-screen local multiplayer and show them who’s the
- Keep improving your driving skills in the addictive Time Trial Mode.
- Challenge your personal records and achieve new all-time high scores
on each track.