Xiaomi has already released several new phones in the Philippines this year, and now, another model is landing in PH shores. Specifically, Xiaomi is releasing the Redmi Note 10 Pro in the Philippines, a mid-range smartphone that’s priced at well under PHP 15k.
Even at its affordable price point, the Redmi Note 10 Pro packs lots of high-end features, including a Snapdragon 732G processor, a 5,020mAh battery, and a quad camera setup with a whopping 108MP main camera.
Redmi Note 10 Pro specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay, 120Hz refresh rate
- 64GB/128GB storage (expandable)
- 108MP main + 8MP ultra-wide-angle + 5MP macro camera + 2MP depth sensor quad rear camera setup
- 16MP front camera
- Dual SIM, with 3G, LTE
- Fingerprint scanner (side-mounted)
- 5,020mAh battery with 33W wired fast charging
- Android 11, MIUI 12
The Redmi Note 10 Pro will be priced at PHP 12,590 for the 6GB+128GB variant and PHP 13,590 for the 8GB+128GB model. The phone will be released on both Mi Authorized Stores and partner retailers including Lazada starting April 24, 2021.
Each purchase until May 9 will also give fans three tickets to Melody with Mi, an exclusive digital concert.
For more info on the Redmi Note 10 Pro ahead of its release in the Philippines, check out our impressions of it here: