SQUARE ENIX and GUMI INC have cooked up a brand new collaboration event for War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius that both new and veteran players of the mobile tactical RPG can enjoy. This time War of the Visions is collaborating with a familiar game Nier: Automata, bringing in a new quest, exciting rewards, and characters from the highly acclaimed game.
New limited-time content arriving in the War of the Visions x NieR: Automata Collaboration event includes:
- Ultra Rare (UR) NieR Characters: Players can recruit NieR: Automata’s characters 9S and 2B through the event’s special summon banner. 9S is a vanguard attacker with excellent support abilities disrupting the enemies with his hacking abilities, performing his Limit Burst “Neural Hacking” will increase his defence piercing rate for three turns, while dealing Lightning damage to a single target. Meanwhile, 2B is a vanguard striker class she excels in fighting units with high HP and slashing through their defences with her high attack power. If 2B performs her Limit Burst “YoRHa Annihilation Dance” she will increase her Slash Res Piercing Rate for three turns, before unleashing her full wrath to a target dealing huge damage.
- Bonus Summons and Rewards: Players will be treated to a variety of summons that guarantee UR and MR units, Vision Cards or items during the limited-time event, including the “9S Guaranteed Free 10x Summon,” where players can get the UR unit 9S for free, “Wind Applicable UR Unit Guaranteed Step Up 10x Summon,” “EX Festival 9-Step 10x Summon” and more.
- New NieR: Automata Vision Card: Players can obtain the UR NieR: Automata Vision Card, which features an illustration by Akihiko Yoshida, from a limited-time summon. This card has been upgraded for the Global version of the game so that when 2B has it equipped, her slash attack resistance piercing rate and agility are increased. Players can obtain vision card shards and other rewards to enhance their Vision Card by clearing the NieR: Automata Collaboration Training Challenge Missions.
- Special Login Bonuses: Players who login throughout the collaboration event will be treated to a plethora of rewards, including up to 3,000 Visiore, Unit Shards for 2B and 9S, NieR UR Unit Mindspheres, a Rainbow Fragment of Thought and more.
- Limited-Time Challenge Missions: Players who clear special missions, including the NieR: Automata Collaboration Challenge Missions and 2B and 9S Training Challenge Missions can acquire valuable rewards including shards, training materials needed to enhance and awaken the NieR units and more.
- NieR: Automata Event Quest: Fans can face off against NieR: Automata’s big bads, humanoid machines Adam and Eve. Those who succeed in defeating the quest bosses can win NieR Event Medals and trade them for new items in the Medal Shop.
- NieR: Automata Ex-Quest: Players looking for an additional challenge can complete the extremely difficult Ex-Quest to obtain Crafting Recipes for weapons “Virtuous Contract” and “Cruel Arrogance.”
Meanwhile, the Final Fantasy X collaboration is still ongoing until May 4 2021, so players who want to recruit Tidus, Yuna, and Auron still have their chance until the event concludes.
War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius X Nier Automata is now available until May 18, 2021.