Following the game’s reveal last week, 2K has revealed the all-new features that players will experience in NBA 2K22.
Here’s a quick rundown of the game’s new features:
- Gameplay – On-court gameplay movements will give players more control on how they score the ball to improve offensive moves and combos and how they counter those moves on the defensive end.
- Seasons – Across fan-favorite experiences, Seasons will allow players to extend and enhance their hoop ambitions long after the game’s launch with more content, more rewards, and more ways to play.
- MyTEAM– An evolved experience gives MyTEAM players more ways to build and compete with their own dream teams. New challenges, rewards, and events make every Season fresh and unique.
- New City – The biggest online basketball community is getting a makeover. Step into an all-new City teeming with life, activity, and interactivity.
- New Neighborhood – On PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms, players will compete in an all-new Neighborhood built on the spacious decks of a sailing cruise ship.
- MyCAREER– The all-new City and MyCAREER become one in a ground-breaking narrative experience on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles.
- MyNBA & MyWNBA – Build a winning franchise by making sure the staffing is just as strong as the hooping.
Aside from this reveal, 2K confirmed that more deep dives are coming in August and September that will give us more details on the next NBA 2K installment.
For the full list of new features, head on over to 2K’s full Courtside Report here: nba.2k.com/courtside-report/nba-2k22-features-update-1.
NBA 2K22 will release on September 10, 2021 for PlayStation 5,PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms. For more info on the game, visit the NBA 2K22 official site.