A new competitive multiplayer game titled Battle Calculator is available now on the Nintendo eShop for the Switch, and it’s an unusual competitive multiplayer game. As the name implies, Battle Calculator has two players battle it out in a game of arithmetic!
Here are the basics rules of the game (from the game’s eShop page):
- You can use only 0〜9,0.1〜0.9.
- Make the number by using the four arithmetic operations and so on.
- The first is the winner.
The game then proceeds as follows:
- The number is determined randomly.
- The first person to make the number wins.
- The winner is the person who reaches the pre-set number of wins the fastest.
How the game plays is that in each round, a randomly-generated number will be shown on the screen, and the players must use a combination of numbers from 0-9 and arithmetic operations to get that number. The first player to reach the number wins the round.
Aside from this competitive mode, Battle Calculator can also be used as a standard calculator. The game also supports both touch screen and Joy-Con controllers.
Battle Calculator is available now on the Switch via the Nintendo eShop for USD 14.99 (around PHP 760).