MSI recently announced the AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT GAMING X and MECH 2X graphics cards. These new GPUs are powered by the AMD RDNA 2 gaming architecture, and both are designed for 1080p gaming. Both cards also promise to deliver good gaming performance while having great power efficiency.
First up, we have the Radeon RX 6600 XT GAMING X. This GPU features MSI’s TWIN FROZR 8 thermal design which promises efficient cooling, as well as Mystic Light RGB lighting on the sides.
The MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT GAMING X graphics card also features the following:
- Torx Fan 4.0 – A new fan design sporting pairs of fan blades bound together with an outer link, forming a rim that focuses airflow into the updated TWIN FROZR 8 cooling system.
- Core Pipes – Precision-machined heat pipes ensure maximum contact with the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Metal Backplate – A matte-finish backplate reinforces the graphics card and also provides efficient passive cooling with the implementation of thermal pads.
Meanwhile, the RX 6600 XT MECH 2X GPU features MSI’s performance-focused MECH design, as well as a sleek and solid build that should make it a good match for any PC build.
The MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT MECH 2X graphics card features the following:
- TORX FAN 3.0 – The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 generates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance.
- Zero Frozr – Zero Frozr is the calm before the storm, keeping fans still and quiet until cooling is needed.
- Thermal Padding – An abundance of thermal pads provide additional pathways for heat transfer directly from the components.
The new MSI AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT GAMING and MECH series cards are expected to be available starting August, 11, 2021.