Officially revealed back in June, Tier One’s The Gaming House will premiere very soon. And as the premiere episode of this Big Brother-style gaming show inches closer, Tier One has announced the show’s official partners.
Firstly, the show will be presented by Grab, one of the leading TNV/delivery services in the country. Alongside Grab, here is a list of official partners
- ABS-CBN will be theofficial media partner, with episodes airing on Kapamilya Online Live as well as iWantTFC.
- Warner Music is the show’s official music partner, enhancing the viewing experience by pairing the gaming action with equally hype sound.
- Acer Predator is the official partner for gaming setups and peripherals.
- Smart, is the official telco for the upcoming Tier One show – the same telco that powers Tier One Studios.
- The trainees’ official gaming fuel is Mountain Dew; a pioneer brand when it comes to sponsoring esports initiatives through the years.
Along with these, the show is also sponsored by Condura, IKEA, Peculiar, Madhouse Design, Arcanum, and B Coffee. These brands will have a hand in leveling up the streaming rooms, lounge areas, and more.
Currently, The Gaming House auditions are now ongoing. Find out when the show premieres at the following Tier One pages: